To do an arrest warrant search in Middlesex County, MA is akin to taking strong strides in the direction of absolute safety. Because an inquiry of this nature gives details on arrest records and all directives for detention in the name of the accused including bench warrants and active warrants, you can get a very clear idea of what your friend or employee has been up to through such a search.
To look for arrest warrants from Middlesex County in the name of your subject, go to the following agencies:
- The sheriff: Administrative Office, 400 Mystic Avenue, Medford, Massachusetts 02155
- The magistrate: 200 Trade Center, Woburn, MA 01801
- The clerk of court: Middlesex Superior Court, 200 Trade Center, 1st Floor, Woburn, MA 01801
Apart from this, it will also help to look at the most wanted list offered by the local law enforcement at https://www.middlesexsheriff.org/. Although the information you find in here will be generic and not subject specific, it sure is a good way to keep an eye out for the more dangerous criminals operating in your area.
If you were to approach a state agency to find crime history data on a person for you, the information offered will only include conviction details and not information on the outstanding warrants from Middlesex in the name of your subject.
In contrast, when you connect with a third party site, you will be able to access crime history from all 50 stages. Add to this the fact that you will get details on both orders for arrests that have already been served and even those warrants that are pending through such an agency.
How do you obtain details pertaining to Middlesex County warrants and arrests? (Revised in 2021)
- You can contact the Sheriff’s Office at 978-856-1211 for police reports and arrest records.
- You can call the Middlesex County Jail at 978-667-1711 for information on arrests.
- You can contact the Clerk of Court at 978-453-4181/781-939-2700 to obtain judicial records.
- You can reach the local court at 978-459-4101 for a warrants search.
- You can contact the County Attorney’s Office at 781-897-8300 for victim/witness assistance
Of the nearly 29,000 criminal complaints that are received by the police of Middlesex County, MA almost 3200 are violent criminal acts. Murders account for over 150 cases while sexual assault brings in nearly 1900 cases per annum. Fortunately, there was no significant increase in the crime rates of the area over the last couple of years.